My Boutique accepts returns:
- Within 14 days for unused items in original condition with all tags intact;
- Within 14 days on any item damaged during delivery (for online and telephone orders);
- Within 30 days on any faulty item.
You do not need to complete any additional forms to return an item to us within above time periods - please include a copy of your invoice/receipt or similar so we can identify the return is from you.
My Boutique will refund all online orders properly returned within the returns period in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations.
Returns should be addressed to:
Returns [your #MBO order number]
My Boutique, 5 Robin Parade, Farnham Common, SL2 3QL
If you are unsure about returning an item, please call or email us quoting your order number and the item(s) you wish to return.
We are often able to process valid returns same day but always aim to ensure that all proper returns are processed within a maximum of 7 days.
For online orders returned outside of the returns period:
- My Boutique is unable to refund any "late" returns.
- Items that are returned to My Boutique outside of the returns period (in person or by third party delivery service) will not be deemed to be accepted until or unless a confirmation has been issued by My Boutique.
- My Boutique may accept "late" returns in its absolute discretion but where is does so it reserves its right to do so on such terms as may be specified by it which may include (without limitation) issuing time-limited credit for future purchase, accepting returned items at their lowest equivalent value when they are or have been "on sale" since, deducting the original costs of delivery incurred where shipped free of charge, or such other conditions as appropriate to off-set loss.
This FAQ is supplemental to My Boutique's Terms and Conditions of Sale.