Due to changes in government safety advice, we are no longer handling and/or processing returns on receipt but are waiting 72 hours before opening returned parcels, in order to best protect ourselves and our staff.
Where returns are sent signed for and being held at our local sorting office, we are equally delaying collection for processing for 72 hours.
We appreciate your understanding of these extra safety measures and regret that the processing of your returns and refunds (where applicable) may be delayed by the same time period, as a result.
Update for Coronavirus impact - 22/03/20
Please return all unwanted online orders/items in the usual way as detailed below in our Returns FAQ, ensuring your return includes sufficient information to identify you and the order number (a copy of the order receipt is ideal).
- Best option is by Royal Mail post to Bourne End - we will collect all signed for returns and any undeliverable parcels (because our stores are closed) from our local Royal Mail sorting office on a regular basis and process your returns in the usual way.
- Small parcels in person to our stores - please post your return parcel through the shop door letterbox (if it is too large, you can only return by Royal Mail post per above - sorry) and we will process your return as usual, regularly.
- By other courier (e.g. Hermes etc.) - we do not recommend returning your parcel to us with any other carrier (only by Royal Mail) as we do not have the capacity to regularly check/collect undelivered returns from these delivery providers' depots, if they are unable to deliver your return to us.
Due to disruption of services and rapidly changing events, the processing of returns may take longer than our usual same/next day - thank you for your understanding.
My Boutique accepts returns:
- Within 14 days for unused items in original condition with all tags intact;
- Within 14 days on any item damaged during delivery (for online and telephone orders);
- Within 30 days on any faulty item.
My Boutique will refund all online orders properly returned within the returns period in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations.
An exchange or Credit note valid for 6 months will be provided against any proper returns of appropriate in store purchased goods. Please note that My Boutique does not accept returns of jewellery purchased in store.
If you are unsure about returning an item, please call or email us quoting your order number and the item(s) you wish to return.
You may also return items to any My Boutique store with satisfactory proof of purchase or if returning by third party delivery service, please send any returning item(s) with a copy of your order invoice (so we can identify you), to:
Returns [your #MBO order number]
49 The Parade
We are often able to process valid returns same day but always aim to ensure that all proper returns are processed within a maximum of 7 days.
For online orders returned outside of the returns period:
- My Boutique is unable to refund any "late" returns.
- Items that are returned to My Boutique outside of the returns period (in person or by third party delivery service) will not be deemed to be accepted until or unless a confirmation has been issued by My Boutique.
- My Boutique may accept "late" returns in its absolute discretion but where is does so it reserves its right to do so on such terms as may be specified by it which may include (without limitation) issuing time-limited credit for future purchase, accepting returned items at their lowest equivalent value when they are or have been "on sale" since, deducting the original costs of delivery incurred where shipped free of charge, or such other conditions as appropriate to off-set loss.
This FAQ is supplemental to My Boutique's Terms and Conditions of Sale.