My Boutique accepts returns:
- Within 14 days for unused items in original condition with all tags intact;
- Within 14 days on any item damaged during delivery (for online and telephone orders);
- Within 30 days on any faulty item.
My Boutique will refund all online orders properly returned within the returns period in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations.
An exchange or Credit note valid for 6 months will be provided against any proper returns of appropriate in store purchased goods. Please note that My Boutique does not accept returns of jewellery purchased in store.
If you are unsure about returning an item, please call or email us quoting your order number and the item(s) you wish to return.
You may also return items to any My Boutique store with satisfactory proof of purchase or if returning by third party delivery service, please send any returning item(s) with a copy of your order invoice (so we can identify you), to:
Returns [your #MBO order number]
49 The Parade
We are often able to process valid returns same day but always aim to ensure that all proper returns are processed within a maximum of 7 days.
For online orders returned outside of the returns period:
- My Boutique is unable to refund any "late" returns.
- Items that are returned to My Boutique outside of the returns period (in person or by third party delivery service) will not be deemed to be accepted until or unless a confirmation has been issued by My Boutique.
- My Boutique may accept "late" returns in its absolute discretion but where is does so it reserves its right to do so on such terms as may be specified by it which may include (without limitation) issuing time-limited credit for future purchase, accepting returned items at their lowest equivalent value when they are or have been "on sale" since, deducting the original costs of delivery incurred where shipped free of charge, or such other conditions as appropriate to off-set loss.
This FAQ is supplemental to My Boutique's Terms and Conditions of Sale.